As part of its Electric Vehicle Safety Training project, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is working with Volkswagen to help prepare the nation's fire service and other first responders for the growing number of electric vehicles on the road.
Throughout the Volkswagen Group, we set our goals deliberately high, but we relish each milepost of achievement along the way. To us, the means are as satisfying as the ends. Volkswagen has provided NFPA with a selection of downloadable safety documents for its hybrid vehicles.
Downloadable materials from Volkswagen
- VW 2014 e-Golf 7 Emergency Responder’s Guide (PDF, 956 KB)
- VW 2014 Touareg Hybrid Emergency Responder’s Guide (PDF, 1 MB)
- VW 2011 Touareg Hybrid Emergency Responder’s Guide (PDF, 2 MB)
- VW 2010 BiFuel, EcoFuel, and Hybrid Emergency Responder’s Guide (PDF, 2 MB)
- VW Jetta hybrid Emergency Response Guide (PDF, 627 KB)
- VW Electric Golf Emergency Response Guide (PDF, 778 KB)
- VW Touareg Hybrid Emergency Response Guide (PDF, 8 MB)
- VW Touareg Hybrid Data Sheet (PDF, 4 MB)
A printed version of these and other Volkswagen documents can be ordered free of charge from the VW literature website.